Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DID YOU KNOW A NEW DRAGON BOOK WAS COMING?


Katie MacAlister released a new book about her dragon Septs!!! Playing with Fire! I will admit to being blind sided by this book. I had no idea she was going to follow her green dragons with a story (Or two or three) about Gabriel and his silver dragons.

Now I LOVED her first three (OK really 2 1/2) books about Drake and Aisling but the fourth left a little to be desired. Or maybe I was really looking for a new H/H and I have one now!

Gabriel meets May and what a great Heroine she is. Still quirky and a woman of her own like all of MacAlisters female leads, May is more down to earth and makes better (if still a little wacky) decisions. Through the entire book I expected the story to end at the end of the book. We had our love scenes, we had our mating agreement and everything was falling into place then WHAM I am looking forward to October for the second book in this trilogy? Series? Quartet?

Oh and did I mention that Jim the Demon Dog (Newfie to be accurate) makes his wise cracks as well. Can't have dragons without Jim right.

October will be a great month! More Gabriel and my birthday!

No comments: