Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dawn's Awakening

The was the fourth paperback book in this series. I have been following this author since Megan's Mark came out and I was looking forward to this book. The first time I read it, I really did not like it. Dawn had so much baggage and I was upset with Seth for not courting her ten years before.

I recently bought the first three books of the Feline Breeds online and read them in order. After getting the back story, I gave Dawn's Awakening another chance. I am so glad I did! There were many more layers to the story that I was not aware of before, and upon re reading this I felt connected with the H/H.

This author is always Racy - with a capital R so before you read any of her work get a cool glass of tea because you will need it! I am anxiously awaiting Merc's story and the Cassie twist at the end will defiantly keep me following this series. I encourage you to pick up this book, but read the previous books that can be found used or online at Elloras Cave. ****




*** watch out Elloras Cave can be addicting- you have been warned dear readers! ***

No comments: