Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fallen Angels

WOW- this book has three stories in it.

Beguiled: Dane and Angel. I like Dane. However I felt this book was a little rushed. Everything was going along great. We had banter, chemistry, new characters popping in and everything was good. I really liked the twin switching and the baby. Not to mention Mick... he needs his own story. There was even a little mystery thrown in which you do no always see in true romance.

Then BAM! The story unfolds in front of you like it was puked up by some toddler and there it all is. I would have loved to see Angel and Dane working out the 'Derek thing' a little more instead of tying the story up with a little bow and a pat on the head. But yes I would read it again.

Wanton: I was looking forward to this one b/c I liked Alec and Celia from Beguiled. Now this story was not to fast. It was a good size but I just hate hate hate characters (OK FEMALE characters) that get themselves into trouble because they should not be doing what they are doing. Just like in the cheesy horror movies when we scream at the TV "Don't go down in the basement" I was doing the same thing to Celia. DUMMY. The love scenes were a little racy so at least that was enjoyable. This one gets a C.

Uncovered: This story made the book!! I loved the characters, the plot and just about everything about this book. EXCEPT it was too short. I wanted more dialogue, more Harris and Clair! This book was less than 100 pages and yet the author turned the words into friends. This one was a little racy too but not as much as Wanton. Great book!!!

No comments: