Friday, April 11, 2008

Simply Irresistible

This is one of the first books I read by this author, and in this book she set the bar high and continues to reach it! At first you do not like either of the main characters, you have some sympathy for them both, but the choices they make seem crazy.

However what the author has done is build a base and lets you into their minds. After the years pass and they meet again, you are ready to like them both and want to push them down the path to everlasting love faster than the author has planed. That my friends are characters you can sink your teeth into.

Friendships, family and friends that become family all work to give this book a warm and funny core. This is Ms. Gibson's first book on the hockey team, which are some of my favorites. I have read this particular one three times now... maybe I need to pick it up again...

No comments: