Thursday, April 17, 2008

Seize the Night


This was the first book I picked up in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. it was of course a few books into the series, however this book ranks in the top three for the Dark Hunters.

I loved Val. I loved how she created him to be reserved yet caring, arrogant and kind. Penisroni, transvestites and Versace in one book. It can't get much better than that right?

Great characters, Greek Gods, a good plot and some pretty funny adventures! Defiantly and A and maybe... maybe even some extra credit points here.

I have read this book, oh 7 or 8 times since I first purchased it, and in that time I have read most of her other books in the series. One thing I loved about this book after reading others is how this book tied a few of my favorites together (Bride, Nick, Zarack etc) and gave must needed (OK just wanted) clues to Ash.

No comments: